A new year means new goals and with over 4.62 billion people across the world using social media, it’s time to get your 2023 social media goals in order.
Social media plays a significant role in shaping consumer behavior, similar to how television commercials did in the past. Consumers today are more curious about the brands they purchase from and want to know more about the companies they are interacting with. Additionally, modern communication methods, such as smartphones, have led consumers to seek out more convenient ways of connecting with brands and companies, such as through social media customer service. These factors contribute to why businesses are putting more effort into social media marketing, with many seeing an increase in web traffic and improved exposure as a result.
According to a survey by Buffer, 75% of marketers credit social media with increased website traffic and almost 90% say it has improved business exposure.
However, creating a social strategy for your business is one thing, but figuring out how to successfully drive results from it is another. Even brand awareness is a numbers game and it takes the right team and tools to get you there.
What is the solution? SocialPilot.
Social Pilot is a user-friendly social media marketing tool that assists brands in managing their social media campaigns. It offers a comprehensive range of features, from post scheduling to performance analysis, making it a convenient solution for reaching your team’s social media marketing objectives.
Some of SocialPilot’s top features include:
- Customize your posts – Create and schedule customized posts with images, videos, gifs, tags, and more for each social media platform. You can also bulk schedule up to 500 posts with a single upload.
- Get a bird’s eye view – Social Calendar gives you a macro as well as a micro view of your social media strategy and execution. You can choose to dive into the details or get a high-level overview.
- Understand your data – Get a clear picture of your account’s performance and gain insights into your audience with easy-to-read charts and graphs of critical metrics. This will help you make the right decisions for your strategy.
- Engage your audience – Keep the conversation flowing with a simple and effective Social Inbox. Be it comments, messages, story replies on Instagram, or posts made by your fans on your Facebook Page, all your conversations will be together for easy management. You can also reply to conversations in real-time across all your Facebook Pages and Instagram Accounts.
- Set clear roles & responsibilities – Avoid repetition of work and effort by assigning specific roles and access rules to your team members. Cut down on the time and effort required to manage your multiple social media profiles.
SocialPilot is the ideal solution for businesses of all sizes to achieve success on social media. It’s a powerful and complete social media management platform, which is built to scale, that can help you reach your social media goals. Whether you’re a small or medium-sized business, or even a large enterprise, visit SocialPilot’s website today to discover a cohesive social media solution that will help you hit your targets this year and in the future.
Don’t want to do it in-house? We can manage your social media for you.
Leave a Reply